I am currently a recruiter without a home. I am looking for an opportunity to recruit from a home office, for a company or recruitment firm. Full time or contract. I will work from an office if it is close to the East Cobb area (Atlanta metro).

I have been a recruiter for 2 years. I am very strong with client development and candidate placement. I can easily handle 13 to 21 jobs on my desk. I am not very strong in recruitment business development. However, it is a skill I want to develop. I do have a successful business development background. My specialty is in medical sales. I would like to stay in the industry but I know I can quickly learn any industry.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My direct email is bob.ubc@gmail.com.

Bob

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

Bob,
I might be able to help you. Not sure where you're physically located, but call me or send me your resume and then we can discuss your search. I can be reached at 212-808-0747 (I'm in NYC) or by email at bcasey@search-inc.com. I'd like to help you if I can. If I can't personally, I know lots of people that I can refer you to.
Looking forward to hearing from you some time soon!
Best,

Beth Casey, PHR, CSP
A big thank you to everyone who helped me out and or reached out to me. I have joined the Hygun Group. http://www.hygun.com/ . They are very close to home and a strong engineering firm.
Bob,

Please send me your resume, alex.putman@synergishr.com. I am always in the market to speak with recruiters.

Best Regards
Alex Putman
Bob,
Congrats on the new job! Hope it works out well for you.
Cheers,
Pam

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service