Recruiter needed with Power Engineer experience for Orlando, FL, Northern, NJ and Atlanta,GA

If there is anyone out there that is a well seasoned recruiter that can hit the ground running in the Orlando, FL, Northern, NJ or Atlanta, GA area send me an email. You must know the power industry terminology and you must be a shaker and move. Check out our web site at www.systemoneservices.com

Views: 224

Replies to This Discussion

Walt - contact Mike Neville at mikefw31@aol.com. He worked for me as my Recruiting Manager at TXU (largest energy provider in Texas) and is very good....I know he's open to relocation, too.
Rob, Thanks for the info. I will shoot him an email now. Appreciate the help.
If you want to email me at rdaugherty@triworthsolutions.com, I will give you his phone number, too.
I emailed him and he has replied back with his contact number. I have a meeting to go to in a few minutes but will call him as soon as I get done with that. Thanks again.

Regards,

Walt Dinger
I am a Senior Corporate Recruiter for a government contractor here in South Carolina. I staff several power generation contracts in the Middle East. Engineers, Overhead and Underground Lineman, Generator Mechanics and Operators. Is that what you were looking for?

Chris
Chris,

Yes. basically. We do staff for a lot of field engineers for new construction and retrofits, upgrades and jobs of that nature. We also do a lot of Design Engineering for piping , electrical, stress etc. We do some sub station engineers as well. As long as you have a decent understanding of the terminology of a power plant and you have great recruiting skills, my interest is peaked. The rest revolves around work ethic.
Walt:

I am a recruiter working in the engineering sectors. I live in delaware and have recruited both nationally and internationally. I would be very interested in a contract opportunity. email: ceopro@nyms.net
Walt,

Here is my resume for your review. Please let me know if I look like a possible fit.

Chris
Attachments:
John,

Please email me a copy of your resume so I can have a look see on your qualifacations. My email address is walt.dinger@hudson.com. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Regards,

Walt
Walt,

I have 14 years recruiting in the engineering field which included power and energy re-use on a national basis.

Rob
Attachments:
Robert,

I noticed you would consider moving to Pittsburgh, PA. We have an office in that location. When can I call you to discuss you qualifications and interests?

Regards,

Walt Dinger
System One
I also lived and recruited in most cities in the country as well. You can call me for the next hour or so hour.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service