Contract Recruiting Manager - Healthcare Industry - 6mo - DC Metro area

Recruiting Manager (contract) - Healthcare Industry
Company: TalentPro, Inc

Description

One of our clients, a well established Speciality HealthCare provider based out of Silver Spring, MD is looking for a Contract Recruiting Manager for a 6 month contract.

Major Responsibilities to include:

Managing a team of Recruiters to effectively acquire the best talent available to satisfy recruitment requirements.
Serving as mentor and supervisor for staff and oversee the professional development of their staff.
Developing strategies for sourcing.
Driving process improvement efforts, lead new and innovative recruitment initiatives.
Heavy interaction with all levels of management.
Assessing the recruiting needs of the company by establishing regular and consistent communication with managers by phone, email, and in person.
Representing the Recruitment Department, as necessary, at various meetings and events.

For immediate consideration please forward Cover Letter, Word Resume and Salary Requirements to johnathan.nazarian@gmail.com

Applications without a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and salary requirements will not be considered.

Requirements

A passion for recruiting and the vision to make your recruiting team the best in the business.
At least 5years of experience in the recruiting industry with strong management and leading recruitment teams skills.
Strong knowledge and savvyness in automated systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field.

Compensation: $35-45/hr - $5k bonus after 60 months
Call: 240-238-5085
E-mail: johnathan.nazarian@talentproinc.com

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

I have an idea. You could begin posting FREE at www.consultingcooperative.com for all of your Contract and Consulting assignments.

POST-MATCH-DONE
Only the Consulting Cooperative offers

QuickMatch™ – View potential candidates ranked by relevance within minutes vs. days
QuickView – Immediately review credentials of all consultant matches
QuickConnect – Immediately connect with candidates via confidential communications
Personal Dashboard – A single view of all your projects with matches and current status

Let me know your thoughts and good luck.

Ken Holmes l CSO l www.consultingcooperative.com
Why is the bill rate so low? Is per diem provided? With those requirements & location bill rate should be in the 65-100 range.
Jonathan,

How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....

What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.

If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at sunny@shstinc.com or email me your contact details, we can talk

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service