I have seen the recruiting industry change drastically for me in the last three years. For me the future of recruiting has many hills, many road blocks and many twists and turns. But they have been there all along and nothing has stopped me from being where I am today. All the challenges my job brings me will only make me stronger and wiser. Working as a corporate recruiter in a large technology based global company has been a great experience. I have helped develop and create the value of corporate recruiting within my organization. I am looking to continue to push my company to see the value in what we do and to push our needs to the forefront. I see myself continuing to drive the best end results by adopting the best new techniques and technology that the recruitment world can bring. I see my company evolving into a more social recruitment function but above all I see us continuing to build our employment brand and increasing our employee and candidate satisfaction by boosting our employee referral initiatives to alumni programs, increased traffic on social networks and more. The road ahead is limitless and I am so excited to be a part of the recruitment world now and in the future. Bring it on!

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You go, girl!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service