I am really jazzed about RecruitFest this year. Why, you ask? What makes it stand out from the other conferences?
It is a small conference by design which allows you access to some of the most brilliant minds in our industry.
Access is not enough for you? Well here is a list of more fun reasons I am looking forward to going to Toronto:
1. Toronto kicks butt. period.
2. Twoonies, or is it toonies I love the toonies (2 dollar coins)
3. Jason Davis knows how to throw a classy party.
4. You will make money from some of the ideas.
5. You will save money if that is your goal.
6. How often can you say you went to an internationl conference? This one is easy and close (to US folks).
7. They still have the INTERNET up there too, yep, they do.
8. Frequent flyer miles don't cost any more than going to a place in the US.
9. It is one of the friendliest cities you will find.
10. You will get to participate in the only live recruiting animal show (at least that I have ever heard of)
So if you are on the fence and want to talk with someone, reach out and ask. I did not decide I was going to RecruitFest until the week of the event last year. Don't procrastinate too long though, especially if you don't have a passport already, or you may miss out on the best networking event of the year.