does anyone have any good domain name stories or words of wisdom to share now that it is 2 weeks into 2009? I have not bought any for about 6 weeks. I am starting to get the shakes.

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

Now that Global Warming is proving to be a complete and utter farce I am hoping to build out one of my dark horse sites - www.thegreenhoax.com - into something where all the people who JUST KNEW it was a hoax can blog about what complete BS Algore has sold to the entire planet.

So it's not really a success story - but I'm at least feeling hopeful with it.

I won't mention www.twecruiting.com .....
Hi Jason,
How about you buy another domain name from me, develop it into a great site and make a good story out of it? I'll help with some ideas. :)
what are the top 3 you have

Irina Shamaeva said:
Hi Jason,
How about you buy another domain name from me, develop it into a great site and make a good story out of it? I'll help with some ideas. :)
I'll give you 4:
more generic:
www.headhunting101.com
www.hiringart.com
more specific:
www.sourcinglessons.com
and
www.5050splits.com

Slouch said:
what are the top 3 you have

Irina Shamaeva said:
Hi Jason,
I broke down and bought some today - not bad - some I was a little shocked they were still open (if you know anyone at shrm...)

atsvendors.com, hrtechnologyvendors.com, hrsoftwarevendors.com, performancemanagementvendors.com

hrconferences2009.com (and 2010,2011), hrshows.com, hrconferencelist.com

shrmconferences.com, shrmconference.com (and .org)

sourcingtraining.com, regionalhrtraining.com

greencompanyrecruiting.com

Sarah

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service