A string a couple months back over on ERE is worth revisiting for tips about sourcing around the holidays. Labor Day is Monday! Get your holiday sourcing orders to your sourcers early this week before you leave for the holiday. Don't let this valuable sourcing time pass you by!

Shawn Draisey asked, in the string: I...want to get more in depth about what can be done on the holidays or fridays or the like as far as information. Can this be a whole chapter of a book? ~ Shawn Draisey

We're doing just that over on RecruitingBlogs.com on Saturday nights! MagicMethod Midnight Moves (Sat, midnight (EST)) is about the things you can do in the off-hours with a telephone - don't miss it!

Email Tip from Richard Stack, Executive Director, StackVentureGroup advises: While I believe that phone sourcing is the best approach for gathering the most accurate and timely data, I would also recommend using Thursday through Monday of this week for aggressive email targeting as well. Out of Office replies can give you mountains of data and many people will be taking off Thursday afternoon and returning Tuesday morning, enjoying a nice long holiday.

Views: 12

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service