This was my answer and was selected as Best Answer on www.Linkedin.com
"I classify this under common sense, but still there are a few idea:
- Lack of concentration at work
- No Team work spirit
- Making lot of mistakes in your work
- Having very short temper at work with colleagues
- Not delivering the work on Target or underscoring on continous basis
- Leaving your jobs on bad terms and spoiling the reference
- A finally lack of motivation"
Please let me have your views on this topic.
(Note: A professional friend of mine from SWISSCONSULT, Germany had a Webinar with me this evening and we went through a 30 page presentation over one hour. We discussed all aspects of "Killing A Career" in detail and the ideas on how to safeguard your career. If you need a FREE copy of this presentation, please write to me with your email address and I will email it to you in pdf format.)