velop a Resource Request for Dallas IT jobs
• Account Manager briefs entire team on Resource Request
• Resource Request outlines position details, location requests, skill set, technical requirements and team environment
• Recruiters begin candidate identification
Stage Two — Candidate Screening
Our entire team of recruiters is deployed for each Resource Request, maximizing your results every time. Careful screening by recruiters and account managers ensures candidate fit.
• Candidates screened and selected by recruiters
• Account manager performs second screening of selected candidates
Stage Three — Client Review and Approval
Time is critical throughout the process. The InSource Group’s goal is 48 hours for resume delivery. Same-day client feedback is recommended. Once feedback is provided, the offer is extended immediately.
• Qualified candidates presented to client to interview
• Client provides feedback to account manager
• Account manager extends offer to candidate
• Consultant/Full-time employee starts
• Account manager maintains ongoing contact…
e. I often get requests from people to meet in person (for coffee) or to help them with their resume. It's tough but we must set healthy boundaries for ourselves... we aren't here to be a resource to everyone for everything "job" related. I've learned to say "I'm not the best resource for you, but this resource may be useful ... (insert article link or name of someone in my network who makes a living from doing people's resumes!) Keep up the good articles Amy!!…