nding to set up a recruitment agency.
Research carried out by Psychtests.com has shown that motivations to work hard can vary widely, rather than just being centred around financial awards, according to Onrec.
The top three motivators were found to be achievement, learning and inspiration, whereas the least popular was the acquisition of a higher rank.
Age was also a determining factor of motivation, with older respondents looking more for balanced lifestyles, variety and independence.
There were also differences between the genders, with men citing financial gains and powers as effective motivators more than women.
Alex Pratt, entrepreneur and author of Austerity Business: 39 Tips for Doing More with Less, recently asserted the importance of employers focussing on their relationships with their employees to ensure success, according to Onrec.…
nsibilities for this role include:
• Active participation in project planning; application of recruitment subject matter expertise to build winning client solutions
• Identifying, assessing, dispositioning, and on boarding resources for client projects
• Concurrent management of 10 - 20 recruitment projects with varying size and scope, ensuring that projects are completed successfully on time, on budget
• Daily management, coaching, and support to assigned recruitment consultants, ensuring that all quality standards are met, and that established goals are achieved throughout project duration
• Ensuring internal and external compliance with client recruitment policies, processes, and methodologies
• Applying appropriate project management measures to ensure effective risk mitigation, issue, communication, and change management, time and cost management , as well as overall quality management
• Achievement of full client satisfaction according to pre-established project success criteria
If you have all these requirements please send a word resume to email@example.com
Only those candidates who submit a resume and our qualified will be contacted.…
hrough my stages of life and related maturity or in the early stages 'a lack of it'.
Early years - motivation for self gratitude - seeking self indulgence - the search for fulfillment.
Mid years - motivation by personal achievement, reaching higher goals and seeing how far I could go in everything not just work - defining who I am and what I am capable of.
Later years - self and personal inner growth to give to others - personal transformation because of what I found out I was in the early years.
Mature years - imparting a wealth of knowledge to others and motivated by seeing others grow, succeed and change - to make a difference without personal recognition. I am brought to tears when I see a young person break through and change their lives. - growth and learning by contribution
I don't need to be seen, I don't need recognition I seek only contribution to others.
I hope this ramble is of some benefit.
e Java Developer, Oracle Consultants, Project Manager, .Net Developer, etc. We would love to have you check out the network if you have an interest in working splits and your strength is on the candidate side. www.powerfill.com
Vincent J Procopio said:Mark, My name is Vince Procopio...I've been doing recruiting for almost twenty years now. I'm located in sunny Florida- about 35 miles north of Orlando. I still have the fire in my belly for recruiting and would love to partner with you on filling positions. My most memorable achievement was filling 85 IT positions with IBM in the 1995-2000 time-frame. My strength is finding candidates rather than sourcing jobs. I would be interested in establishing a mutual win-win relationship.(www.talstrat.com)352-728-5882.