do to create a true competitive advantage over your competition (and I am talking about going further than just offering a lower mark-up or saying the same exact things every company tells it's prospects like "we have a larger database of candidates", "our recruiters do a great job of interviewing and reference checking", or my favorite, "the time it takes us to fill the job is much quicker than all the rest"). If every company in the industry is "selling" the same things, it is not an advantage, but more like the industry norm.
Has anyone found a process that really makes them stand out and provide a "better" candidate and a better service that results in creating not just a "satisfied customer", but a loyal client?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.…
usand sof people are using it at the same time in the same place. Look at LI, so very useful early on to contact candiadtes, now so many recruitersiuse it to go after the same "Fab 5%" that it's much less effective than it once was- fewer of the "fab 5%" . IMHO, the problem isn't finding people: it's getting them to listen to what you have to say, so any slight advantage you have in getting people to listen to you (unless it can't easily be copied) should be a closely-guarded secret- it's your "intellectual property" and your "competitive advantage". Of course, if it's something that is generally useful without reducing your advantage, like a particularly good ATS or the really good and affordable offshore folks I use to source and handle administrative things, then spread the word...We all win that way.
’s turbulent economy. At the same time, most employers are having difficulties in attracting top multicultural candidates who match the company’s needs.
How can your clients leverage the value of their diverse backgrounds to secure employment and advance their careers?
You will learn:
• Latest Trends in Employer Diversity Recruitment and Hiring Practices
• Primary Components of Effective Multicultural Career Marketing Documents
• Leveraging your Clients Personal Brand and Avoid Being Labeled
• Networking with Multicultural Organizations, Professional Associations, and Career Groups
• Online Multicultural Social Networks
• Company-based Diversity Access Roads, Avoiding the Gatekeepers
• Multicultural Interviewing Strategies
• Addressing Discrimination and Inappropriate or Illegal Questions
• Diversity Career Management Resources
• Career Road Maps For Multicultural Clients
• Content Rich PowerPoint Presentation
• Multicultural Job Search Checklists
• Diversity Career Management Resource URLs.…