vertising/media positions in and around NYC. I think they like me for this role because I understand the advertising/marketing world based on my years of experience working in the field. I wouldn't be marketing/or advertising support staff for the firm. Does that makes sense?
Does that change your thoughts about the situation?
Also thanks for offering to send on my resume! I'll take a look at the companies and let you know if it's something I'd like to pursue.
re, you’re hearing from an overwhelming influx of applicants. This is a scenario that presents a very unique set of challenges — the biggest of which is discerning the "best" from an ever-growing pool of highly-qualified talent.
Now is the time to face that challenge head-on.
Join Recruiting Trends and our panel of experts on February 10th to learn how can you best optimize your recruitment advertising budget and still attract the "right" candidates.
Key Takeaways include:
* Various strategies for online recruitment advertising efforts
* The media and vehicles most effective to promote your brand (job postings, SEM, SEO, blogs social networks, etc.)
* Common metrics to track your efforts and calculate your advertising ROI
* Best practices to leverage your website to support your brand
* An overview of online tools that can help match candidates with job requirements to reduce your screening efforts…