Responsible for the design of the MDM program data/information architecture, which maps to the enterprise architecture and balances the need for access against performance requirements. The focus will be on data modeling and database design
To be qualified for this position, the individual must have 3+ years of experience with Insurance Application Architecture (IAA), data modeling, and data acquisition. Experience with Websphere Customer Center (WCC) or Master Data Management (MDM) is preferred.
Miracle Software Systems, Inc.
45625 Grand River Ave,
Novi, MI 48374
e a position open immediately.
That being said, I'm from Ottawa looking to relocate to the Los Angeles area. Warmer climate is much needed. So that being said, you can email me at nshb(at)perity.com if this peaks your interest and you think you might be able to help. I will also send you a more complete resume as well.
CROSS INDUSTRY SKILLS
- Extremely Fast Typer, over 115 WPM
- QuickBooks Professional Accounting
- Conference / Event Management (Marketing, Ticket Sales, Sponsors, etc)
- Executive and Technical Documentation, Proposals, Tutorials, and RFP's
- Creating Presentation Materials with PowerPoint, Keynote, Visio, Omnigraffle
- Database Architecture and Management of Large Scale Data Models
- Graphic Design (Logos, Business Cards, Website Design, Print Brochures)
- Experienced at Professional Studio Lighting for Photography and Film
ENTERPRISE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Linux Systems and Architecture
- Content Management Systems
- Digital Asset Management Systems
- eCommerce Processing
- Web Top Publishing
- Banner Management Systems
- Newsletter & Mailing List Systems
- Search Engine Optimization
COMMON APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE
- Single Sign On Infrasturcture
- ACL, privilege based authentication
- Infinite level of category navigation
- Asset storage (images, videos, MP3, PDF, Real Audio, etc)
- Multi Language and Multi Currency
- Layout and template engines (Smarty, Liquid, etc)
- Easy to use web interfaces and WYSIWYG editors
- Object Oriented Programming methodologies
- Expert with Ruby on Rails and Ruby (Since August 2005)
o Plugin Architecture
o Engine Architecture
o Embedded AJAX/RJS functionality
o Caching with Memcached
o Distributed Deployment Environments
o Prototype / Scriptaculous
o Yahoo UI!
o Dojo Toolkit
- Agile Development
o Selenium Testing Suite
o Pair Programming
- Expert with PHP (Since January 1998)
o Extensive OOP architecture principles
o User permission and session management
o E-commerce transaction integration for processing credit cards
o Automated graphic manipulation using ImageMagick and GD libraries
o Extensive experience with application architecture and the ability to integrate application desires and requirements with cohesive technologies
- Expert with MVC Methodology
- Expert with HTML / XHTML (4.0 / 1.0 & 1.1)
- Expert with CSS based on the 2.1 W3C spec
o Expert with web standards (W3C)
- Expert Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Experienced with Flash & ActionScript and Dynamic Data Streams
- Experienced with RSS / XML
- ASP / VB.net - Automating windows processes to perform automated functionality.
- Working knowledge of PERL & Bash
- Executive and Technical Documentation, Proposals, Tutorials, and RFP's
- Subversion / SVK architecture design, deployment and management
- CVS architecture design, deployment and management
- Customization of Open Source applications
o Toolbawks, Ruby on Rails, Rails Engines, Substruct, osCommerce, oscMax, PostNuke, Xaraya, Midgard, phpList, Drupal, phpWebsite, phpBB, dotProject, phpAdsNew, FuseBox, ImageMagick, phpMyAdmin, phpDocumentor, FCK Editor, PEAR:DB, Adodb, phpGallery
- Database Architecture and Maintenance
o Advanced experience with PostgreSQL
o Expert with MySQL design and administration
o Expert with data model architecture for large enterprise applications
o Optimization of MySQL performance on UNIX environments
o Entity relationship diagrams
o Relational database design
o PHPMyAdmin / PHPPgAdmin
o Import / Export of data with custom integrity validation
- Systems Administration
o Expert with Mac OS X
o Expert with Redhat / Fedora / CentOS & FreeBSD
o Expert with Windows 98 / 2000 / XP
o Experienced with Solaris 9
- UNIX Software and Daemons
o Apache, Sendmail, Postfix, Qmail, BIND, OpenSSL. OpenSSH, VSFTPD, Analog, ImageMagick, AWStats, Freetype, LibPNG, LibJPEG, bash, SED, xargs, CVS, GCC, grep, MRTG, screen, sudo, Nessus, wget, xinetd/inetd., AWK, SED, IPTABLES, Samba, Squid Caching, IPFW, IPSEC, OpenSwan / VPN, Courier IMAP…
an websites. The visually improved sites have a number of new features that have been designed to enhance the customer experience of both business and technology users.
The new website has improved navigation, and through the introduction of web 2.0 functionality allows for better interaction amongst candidates, employers and recruitment agents. The site home-page now provides direct user access to tools like RSS social book-marking, a more advanced job search function, IT Architect vacancies by category, free resume posting and searching, job tracking, resume tracking, search agents, email search agent alerts, resume editing, a new Enterprise and IT Architecture community section, partner network sites and a career development section.
"Our new site provides visitors with even better access to useful career tools, resources and domain information," said Amer Mahroof, CEO and President of IT Architect Jobs. "We have redesigned www.ITarchitectJobs.com with the view to not only providing a place to search and apply for IT Architect jobs, but also as an information portal for all things Architecture — a one-stop resource for business and IT Architect professionals. We will continue to strive for excellence in breadth and depth of content, hopefully making us a dominate force in niche online job searching."
The new community section gives visitors access to valuable resources and content to stay up-to-date on IT Architecture news and information relevant to the industry. This is provided by the IT Architect Jobs.com team in the form of hand-picked blog posts, training and certification resources, an architects events calendar, as well as a redesigned news room that better guides media and prospective clients to the latest industry news and company announcements.
IT Architect Jobs.com continues to see new jobs added every week, with most new additions coming from word-of-mouth. This expanding interest in the site has encouraged registered employers to use the website as their preferred vacancy advertising option when recruiting for specialist IT Architecture skills. The ultimate difference with IT Architect Jobs.com in comparison with the more generic 'mega' job-boards is that the majority of marketing effort behind the website is directed entirely towards the community which it supports... Enterprise and IT Architecture.
"Our new site will continue to contribute to the value that candidates, employers and recruitment agents receive through their relationship with IT Architect Jobs. This redesign is another step in our efforts to continually enhance our users' experiences, as well as to deliver additional cutting-edge functions and features," said Mahroof.
# # #
ABOUT IT ARCHITECT JOBS .COM
IT Architect Jobs (http://www.ITarchitectJobs.com) is the multi-national job-board entirely dedicated to Enterprise and Information Technology (IT) Architecture. For further information, please contact Amer Mahroof on info (at) itarchitectjobs.com
# # #…
d someone on MA/Msc/PhD level preferably with a strong Architectural background AND experience in recruiting. Total required experience min. 5 years, oh and a large network in the field of architecture, internationally.
Hmmm quite a challenge.... Can anyone lend a hand or might you fit the profile? Please let me know. Thanks!
+31-6-13167358 and PLEASE keep in mind the time difference, I'm in GMT+1 :)…