g into the equipment side, which very rarely works. So I do have candidates with chemical sales backgrounds that may be a good fit for what you are looking for, but I am not a "chemical sales recruiter".…
that use these materials to manufacture their own products. The roles these recruiters will be working on will be on retainer so this a better opportunity than a typical contingent split. I can only work with recruiters who have experience in this arena. I look forward to hearing from you.
emical releases . . . . with certain emotions, we can feed the addiction (which would point to why some people continue to perpetuate certain things, good & bad, in their lives) . . .
Meaning we strive to reach a level of 'normalcy' at the chemical level . . . although that normalcy may be negative! . . .
In this way, I was blown away to realize that we have subconscious addicitons at the chemical level that we have to fight.
Is that trippy or what????? Talk about a mind-f&*^!…
on (and an plant electrical engineering position). Rough specs are below, please let me know if you think you have some candidates, we split fees 50/50.
Job Title: Production Engineer (x2)
Salary Range: $80K - $110K/yr.
B.S. Chemical Engineering degree with 5 to 10 years of chemical process or production experience and HPC experience required. Practical equipment knowledge (sizing, troubleshooting, operation, etc) Pumps/ Blowers, Heat Exchangers, Piping, Etc. Desire to work in operating unit on day-to-day issues and identify / solve long term problems. Proven record of working with Operators, and Maintenance Technicians.
- Solids handling experience
- Batch processing & Basic knowledge of SPC
- Basic process control/DCS knowledge: Loop tuning, understanding control schemes and logic
- Start-up/ Commissioning experience
- Basic Utility Systems knowledge: Steam Boilers, Cooling Water, Compressed Air, Chilled Water
- NWA or equivalent statistical software experience
- Inorganic analytical equipment knowledge: XRD/XRF, BET SA
- Provide technical support and solutions for production
- Guide and support process hazard analyses
- Provide unit optimization and capital project management
- Lead startup, troubleshooting and production related duties
- Develop and implement safety, quality, environmental and profit improvement projects
Job Title: Process Engineer
Salary Range: $65K - $75K/yr.
B.S. ChemE ONLY; 2-5 years of experience out of any chemical plant. Pluses include: reaction experience, a wide variety of experience, production support, process optimization, and small project work.
This position will be located at a 60-person batch specialty chemicals plant that was built in the past 10 years. This plant has a sister plant in Houston of 100-people. This plant primarily manufactures batch specialty chemicals used in the polymer family. This will be the 4th chemical engineer on site and is a new position. This company is looking for someone who can move up in the company. Relocation includes: move goods, temporary living, realtors fees and one month's salary.…