er complacent. Every recruiter, new or tenured, that is interested in a lucrative, life-long career will benefit from this critical information!
In this session Paul will discuss:
1) The 5 techniques that separate him from his competitors
2) The biggest lessons learned in his career as a recruiter
3) What motivates him during a slump
4) What a typical day looks like and the metrics he follows
5) 3 pieces of advice he would give to someone who wants to take their practice to the next level
For more information, please visit www.nextlevelexchange.com…