y believe in. I support World Concern and Seattle's Union Gospel Mission, so one of those I could definitely get behind. Problem with non-profits is they typically don't pay that well (I'm talking about MY salary here) and, well... sigh. I'll just stay put.
Also - the problem with those rockstar jobs that EVERYONE should want? Yeah... your hiring manager is only going to want the two or three guys who would turn up their noses at the job - even if it is NFL commish. Just sayin.…
ger also is one of the managing directors of Homeland Security Policy Institute Group, Inc. A non-profit corporation that works with the private & public sectors to assist in information sharing as well as a number of military veteran projects that the non-profit corporation supports.
Other members of our team have many years in the field of online recruitment and bring those skills to Patriotjobs.net to help make this site powerful and user friendly. It is our experience and talent that makes Patriotjobs.net unique for both employers and applicants.
Please feel free to jump in and introduce yourself and what you do to help veterans.…
consider other locations.
Leodas Search Group (www.leodasgroup.com) is a retained executive search and consulting firm that recruits institutional advancement (fundraising) professionals to work for large non-profit organizations, among them research universities, foundations, teaching hospitals and advocacy groups.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Recruiter to support the growth of our business. We strongly prefer candidates with retained—rather than contingent—search experience.
• the opportunity to work on searches for some of the country’s leading institutions, including Ivy League and other top-ranked universities and academic medical centers;
• the opportunity to work from home with the support of a highly collaborative, dedicated and entrepreneurial team;
• competitive compensation.
We need …….
• your proven track record of candidate generation and client management;
• your ability to identify talented people and to match them to employment opportunities.
• excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
• BS / BA; advanced degree preferred.
• exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• strong desire to be part of a collaborative team committed to exceptional client-service.
For immediate consideration please send application materials, including a writing sample to:
108-95-MH848@apply.maxhire.net in the subject line.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
This is a full time position that requires some travel.…