ht Controls System Test Procedures and Test Cases from systems requirements
• Initiate and conduct Test Procedure and Test Case reviews
• Debug test procedures/scripts
• Perform dry runs
• Resolve disposition failures
• Perform formal test execution
• Analyze test results
• Generate test results review packets.
• Work closely with system development engineers to understand Flight Controls system functionality and functional changes in order to resolve test issues and test failures.
• 5 years of avionics Verification and Validation experience
• 3 years of avionics System level testing or system integration experience.
Skills Preferred but not required:
• Working knowledge of DO-178B.
• Prior FCS system/software development and/or verification experience.
• Experience with embedded real time system/software development life cycle and verification processes.
• Understanding of Avionics Systems, and particularly Flight Control Systems.
Please E-mail all resumes to Recruiting Manager Ron Vogt at: email@example.com
Can do splits…
nce with PowerCenter 8.X is preferred.
Has 5+ years of data warehousing/data integration experience.
Responsible for creating mapping specifications for junior developers with some supervision.
Responsible for developing Informatica mappings, sessions, and workflows according to specifications.
Can perform peer reviews of code.
Can perform unit, integration, and system testing.
Can work in teams or independently as required.
Intermediate working knowledge of writing and optimizing SQL.
Has 5+year of experience with Oracle, DB2 or other RDBMS.
Has experience with UNIX commands and UNIX shell scripting.
Has basic experience with writing/interpreting PL/SQL procedures.
Familiar with data modeling concepts; can interpret data models.
Familiar with the SDLC
Familiar with Configuration Management techniques.
Strong analytic and problem solving skills
Has good verbal and written communication skills.
Please send me anyone that will go to Baltimore. Will need them teched, salary, DOB, last 4 digits of SSN and email.…