like SimplyHired.com and Indeed.com? And what about your company’s career website and other online brand exposure?
Did you know that approximately 60% of online users don’t look past the first page of their search engine results? And almost 9 times out of 10, users don’t venture past the first three pages of search results?
With millions of job-related searches done on search engines, job boards, job aggregators and other web properties per month, it only makes sense to learn how to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to your advantage. SEO is the most important element in building or revamping a website for success.
SEO can dramatically increase online visibility and will attract the right candidates to your website and open positions. The trick is in knowing how to do it correctly. However, SEO seems mysterious to many because it can be a complicated endeavor, especially with search engines constantly changing the way they rank sites and the way the recognize the many tools of SEO. In this webinar, you get a clear guide to help you navigate SEO from the recruiting industry perspective.
Save yourself the cost of hiring an expert and join us to learn how to efficiently implement many SEO best practices yourself. This professional seminar offers the opportunity to learn the latest ideas surrounding search engine optimization for recruitment, without travel.
You'll come away with effective methods to:
- optimize your website pages
- generate the kind of content that search engines value
- easily avoid the pitfalls that unnecessarily hurt the page rank of many career websites
- an introduction to link-building strategy
- ensure your company has a strong presence on the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- evaluate your website for search engine friendliness, including which technologies to avoid that may prevent search engines from finding your job postings…
What is Semantic Search?
* Boolean vs. Semantic
* Semantic Search Aspects
- Word Proximity
- Keyword clouds
* Semantic Features
- Web Search Engines
- Social Networks
* Semantic Search Engines
* Semantic Search Tools for Recruiters
Length: 90 min
Cost: $79, includes unlimited Q&A over email for one month
Title: Boolean and Semantic Search for Recruiters
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PDT
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: