ings. What's nice is you can mention the job and include a link to the actual job page on your career site/ATS. If they are interested they simply click the "apply" button and away they go! It's slick and it's free.
I would put "follow me on Twitter" on all my marketing materials and websites just as I do my email or phone number. Everytime someone signs up to follow me, I can visit their profile and learn a little more about them and if they are a serious candidate, I might even sign up to follow them, to learn even more about them.…
phic designers use these sites everyday. So, tap into them! It can be simple.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What is social media and what it means to recruiting
• How you can reach and capture the perfect mix of active and passive candidates
• How easy it is to implement social media into your recruiting strategy
• How simple it is to set-up, share and distribute your jobs
• How you can get measurable results with minimal time and limited budget
Register to learn how you can start reaching the right candidates today!…