workplace: Greatest Generation, Baby Boomers, Generation X and Millenials
- Faster economic growth means increasing share of immigrants in the labor pool --51% of immigrants in 25% of the largest US metropolitan areas holdwhite-collar jobs
- Budgets are tight, time is tighter -- we need to integrate communications, knowledge, programs, systems, teams
The "New Normal"requires that people work with each other -- perhaps in ways they haven't done so before.
Can YOU Make the Case for Diversity in the New Normal?
Join Colette Ellis (InStep Consulting) and Tim Mulvaney (The Mulvaney Group) for their LIVE training on Tuesday, June 15 from 9:00 AM to12:00 PM.
In this hands-on training, you will learn to apply the Five-Step Process of Evidence-Based Diversity Management:
1) Identifyyour "patient" -- or core diversity and inclusion issue that most impacts your organization, team or employee resource group
2) Develop a well-built question to help focus your efforts and resources
3) Conduct a search to find the best evidence and best practices
4) Evaluate the evidence for its validity and applicability to your situation
5) Return to your "patient" to assess and monitor the progress of the diversity management strategies you choose to implement
Order tickets via Eventbrite:
$199/person - BEFORE MAY 28
$149/person - 3 or more people from same company
$249/person - Standard Pricing
*** Are you ready to face the hard factsand build a "truth-telling" culture? ***
*** Are you ready to treat your organization like an unfinished prototype to encourage experimentation and learning-by-doing? ***
Then, register NOW and let Tim & Colette teach you how to Follow the Evidence!…
jor markets worldwide.
Job Description • Mobile data traffic management solution support while testing activities at a Tier 1 Mobile Operator facility, providing technical support to our client’s customers. (2nd and 3rd tier support) • Assists our client’s partner in troubleshooting and communicating issues to the customer. • Perform proactive maintenance and support to optimize our client’s product environments. • Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer issues. • Provide a single, onsite contact for product issues. • Provide knowledge transfer on the company’s products to customer staff. • Willing to travel to other sites and locations (50% travel) Define, manage, and execute problem resolution plans and communicate closure/resolution to technical support, and headquarters.
Skill Required Degree in Engineering (computers, electronics) At least 2 years experience in integration/support position; alternatively, 2 years experience as system/IT manager or network engineer. Hands-on experience with high admin. knowledge for both Linux & shell scripting. Proven experience in supporting customers including identifying problems and providing technical solutions to customer’s needs Quick learner, Self-motivated, Independent Excellent Communication Skills
Benefits Excellent benefits!
Sector IT and Telecommunications…