mber of HR challenges for companies across the country. Staffing firms are not immune. Below is a link to a local article of staffing firms working to address the ACA impact.
Uncertainty is a fact of life for staffing companies, says Annette Lefebvre, executive vice president and controller of Bonney Staffing Center. But even with almost 25 years in the business, she admits the Affordable Care Act has been off the chart in the complexity and questions it's creating for her company and other staffing firms.
Are any RBC members facing challenges related to the ACA? Any temp staffing firms feel this will greatly impact their business? As a healthcare recruiter I would love to open this to a larger discussion.
U.S. businesses looking to grow their companies with foreign professionals and examine the latest issues recruiters are tackling in hiring global talent. Jason will provide tips for navigating the current employment immigration landscape.Please visit the link below to register. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/austin-recruiter-network-understanding-us-immigration-for-todays-workforce-sponsored-by-cvent-tickets-24789351618…
of the RBC members who took the time to share their stories. You can visit this link to read all of the submissions. We also want to offer a thank you to the community for reading, commenting and voting, and a special thanks to the Bullhorn Reach Team.
Details on our next community contest coming soon.....…
rought up to speed" quickly so that they could develop the comfort level to actually participate within the full scope of the community.
Then... put a link on the right of the page where it does not become "out of sight - out of mind" and, then, maybe include it in every community notice which goes out (with link and reminder to stay in tune with the community standards as they may ebb and flow). Oh... and a repetitive reminder to keep your profile updated would not hurt.
My thought is that only a small percentage of the community really participates. I think many don't because they are simply unsure of what is expected. I think there may be a fear of rejection at play for some members.
In any community of thousands... you will have the "bad apples". Let's define "bad apple" and set a protocol for dealing with them.... then be sure the protocol is understood. I think that may help... and would also encourage the self policing mechanism.
I could write on... but, I'm short on time. I hope this helps... if only incrementally.
Thanks for listening.
the ILRA’s training seminar/networking meeting:
• Date: September 25th, 2008 Time: 4:00pm to 5:30pm
• Topic: "The Art of Behavioral Based Interviewing" - how to do it right and how it can impact your business and your career
• Presenters: *Pat Cronin, Vice President of Volt Professional Search & *Ed Newman, President of The Newman Group, a Futurestep Company.
Training Seminar Location: Crowe Horwath LLP, One Mid America Plaza, Suite 700, Oak Brook, IL 60181
• After the training seminar a Networking Happy Hour will be held at Ditka’s starting at 5:30pm, which is in the same building complex (a very short walk)
• Price: $35.00 (Seating will be limited to the first 60 people that sign up. Purchase your ticket to this exciting event now by going to our website)
Check out the Video Information:
***Video introduction from Pat Cronin, Vice President of Volt Professional Search overview "The Art of Behavioral Based Interviewing" video link: http://is.gd/2NNa and
***IRA President Thomas F.X. Licari is interviewed by Bill Vick about Illinois Recruiters Association http://is.gd/2NNx
****For complete details about the event visit our website: http://www.illinoisrecruiters.org/
Thomas F.X. Licari
The Illinois Recruiters Association
Here’s the direct link to join the Illinois Recruiters Association on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/46943
*Recruiting/Sourcing Tip* –
- Attached is a link to one of our previously held educational classes “LinkedIn Education Class Final” which was held on 04-16-08. - http://is.gd/2va7
- Check out “Recruit Candidates Using Twitter” download the video tutorial here: http://is.gd/1Klj…