5. S - Sincere. I am passionate about helping others, and do whatever I can to help my candidates. I go the extra mile to assist them in finding new opportunities, even if it does not directly benefit my pocketbook.
4. M - Marketing. I thoroughly market myself throughout social networking sites as well as through networking events and by utilizing relationships already formed to generate referrals.
3. A - Articulate. Educated, professional and intelligent, I am able to convey important job facets to candidates and to rapidly develop an in-depth understanding of a position. This has allowed me to take on complex positions that seem like impossible searches, and come out successful in the end.
2. R - Resilient. No matter the frustration, the disappointment in my candidates OR clients actions, the economy (haha), I maintain an excellent work ethic where I strive for success each and every day. Highly adaptable to new environments, I work harder for each setback I face, and answer it with a success story.
1. T - Technology. Technologically savvy, I utilize many aspects of the internet that are less well-known than the traditional job boards and increasingly more popular LinkedIN.