Sales Support Specialist
The Sales Support Specialist should possess the ability to work in a diverse team environment and communicate technical and non-technical information effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as with employees in other units and vendors.
The Sales Support Specialist will have the following responsibilities, among others:
Manage the business development lead generation process, including compiling leads, researching opportunities, reporting on research to executives, conducting biweekly status meetings and maintaining all information in an Excel spreadsheet.
o Consistently monitor this process, suggesting and implementing changes as necessary.
Work with each of the executives in tracking and communications for any pursued opportunities, including sending out reminders on action items, ongoing follow-up to monitor status with each executive and conducting biweekly status meetings.
Provide administrative support to the sales executive, including package shipping, research, writing, proposal development activities and providing existing sales/marketing/proposal materials as requested.
Manage the AS9100 certification process, which includes keeping managers informed of their duties, documenting changes as necessary, managing required files and working with outside vendors to ensure our compliance with the standard.
Work in tandem with the marketing specialist to address and support marketing and sales needs, including presentation development, collateral development, research and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications are as follows:
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Expertise in both online and offline researching techniques
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. The following abilities:
o Administrative support
5. Solid organizational skills
6. Keen attention to detail
7. Expert in Microsoft Office (including VISIO), particularly with MS Excel
8. Solid skills in relationship building and diplomacy (particularly at the executive level)
9. Strong customer focus (internal and external customers)
10. Focused on business development, process implementation and document management
1. 3+ years of experience in a sales support role, preferably with a technology related company
2. The ability to quickly learn and understand complex concepts
3. Experience in proposal development and/or certification processes (AS9100, etc.)
4. Comfortable taking on and figuring out projects with minimal direction
5. Desire to work under the pressures of tight deadlines and changing requirements
6. MS SharePoint experience helpful
7. Graphics experience a plus
Please email all resumes to Technical Recruiting Manager Ron Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org