Title: Senior Systems Analyst Integrator
Duration: 3 Months to hire
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Senior systems analyst integrator/programmer using .Net, C#/C/C++, Visual Basic, Eprise, Web Trends. (Strong potential for contract to hire)
Looking for an experienced senior with a heavier focus on .Net skills. It's essential they can lead a small team (2-3). Mainframe skills are highly desired
· 5-7 years experience in technologies such as exchange, SMTP, MSMQ, Web Breadth of technical skills should touch (hands on experience on) client server technologies, distributed systems, Services, COMTI, etc. Relational database experience including writing queries, working with stored procedures for databases such as SQL Server, DB2, etc.
· Working experience with integration tools such as TIBCO, etc. with integration experience to mainframe. Good understanding of security technologies and practices.
Good understanding of Software development lifecycle & related methodologies for Web and Windows development environment, web content management, EAI/SOA concepts to implement integration of new and existing information systems, Software Configuration Management principles & tools, client server technologies.
· Resolves complex business issues and problems and recommends information system technology solutions.
· Projects assigned have moderate scope, complexity and budget and require good understanding of the business functions and applications.
· Typically leads teams of 2-4 or may also participate as project member on more complex projects.
· Experience in working with the business users - understanding their needs, eliciting business requirements, estimation and delivering the appropriate solution.
· Process driven software release management experience for defects/enhancements and operational improvements.
· Demonstrated ability to apply problem analysis/resolution techniques.
· Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage mid-sized projects and lead mid-sized teams.
Required / Desired
Amount of Experience
SMTP, MSMQ, Client Server, Web trends and content mgmt
Stored Procedures for SQL SRVR
Strong SDLC knowledge
Knowledge of Distributed Systems, COMTI, DB2
Understand Security Practices
Knowledge of Integration tools (ex:TIBCO), EAI/SOA concepts