Our client is a rapidly growing robotics company that is revolutionizing supply chain operations. Their customers are large retailers, catalog operators, e-commerce and other companies that ship products to consumers, businesses and retail stores.
Client is seeking a talented and motivated individual to contribute to the customer engagement process as a Solutions Analyst. The Solutions Analyst will be responsible for supporting design efforts led by Solutions Managers by providing analytical and project support, resulting in the creation of leading-edge, breakthrough designs for future fulfillment and distribution centers. The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and knowledge of Supply Chain Management and / or Fulfillment and Distribution Center concepts.
The position will report to the VP of Customer Solutions.
* Analyzing customer data sets in support of solutions development and distribution center modeling efforts.
* Understanding customer fulfillment and operational processes and proposing new processes that deliver improved productivity and quality using company technology.
* May be called on to attend sales calls with sales team to answer technical questions about technology.
* Use, refine, and develop system configuration models in support of sales proposals.
* Work with Solutions Managers and Account Executives to build business case for installation.
* Produce clear and concise written and presentation materials for an executive-level audience.
* Undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or business from a top-tier school.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* High-bandwidth – ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines simultaneously.
* Background or experience in supply chain management or distribution desired
Interested professionals can send me the resumes to ( email@example.com)