Client is seeking a talented and motivated individual to contribute to the customer engagement process as a System Engineer. The individual is responsible for managing the evolving product feature sets across the entire customer base. Working with customer operations and engineering personnel either on-site or remotely, and with in-house engineering teams. System Engineers tune systems and operational practice to maximize system performance and output. System engineers take a whole system approach in their thinking and can problem-solve across disciplines. Additionally, System Engineers assist with the design of follow-on solutions and systems enhancements for existing customers.
A successful candidate will have operational and / or consulting experience as well as good analytical and customer skills.
* Working with customer personnel to develop and implement operational improvement projects designed to drive performance of the total building.
* Working with Account Managers to formulate and deliver customer care plans to ensure that customers become raving fans of the technology.
* Help develop tools and models to aid the operational improvement process.
* Help develop tools and models to aid the Customer Solutions design process.
* Work with Product Management and Engineering teams to define requirements for software and hardware features and enhancements.
* Work with Customer Solutions staff to propose system expansions for existing customers.
* Assist sales team in assembling proposals, focusing on technical configuration.
* Produce clear and concise written and presentation materials for an executive-level audience.
* Undergraduate degree.
* Experience working in a Fulfillment, Manufacturing, Logistics, or other operational environment; consulting experience is desirable.
* Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing startup environment.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Skilled at answering customer technical questions in a friendly and encouraging manner.
* Strong presentation skills with the confidence to present to large, executive-level audiences.
* Ability and willingness to travel approximately 50%.
* Experience with Six Sigma methodology is preferred.
Interested professionals can send resumes to (firstname.lastname@example.org)