Project Implementation Manager with over 20 years of proven and progressive experience. Provide value-based business transformation through successful change management and auditing of business practices. Deliver complex, multi-dimensional project plans for both Single Location and Enterprise level clients. Extensive technical experience derived from multiple scale/market implementations. Problem solver focused on improving business processes increasing productivity and efficiency.
* Process IT Design & Implementation
* Process re-Engineering
* Change Management
* Quality Assurance – SOP
* Cross Functional Team Facilitator
* Professional Services Consultant – Analyst
* Instructor, Mentor & Coach
* PMP Certification in Process
* Systematically Implemented large multi-location/multi-state ERP solution while running dual systems. Successfully ran both systems with no down time to client; no lose to productivity, zero impact to customers and customer service.
* Methodically brought several companies from manual inventory control, accounting and POS to full automation.
Successfully Implemented new pricing structure that increased clients bottom line by 6 points. No lose of sales, customers custom pricing protected. Successfully reduced inventory by 20% but increased fill-rate by 5%. Repeatedly implemented system after system within budget and on time.
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT, Seattle, WA 2007 – Present
Professional Services / Software Consultant
Services retained by clients in the Electrical, Plumbing, Industrial and HVAC industries to consult on computer related ERP business systems as it pertains to the business life cycle. Projects included one or all of the following:
* Implementation of Eclipse/Solar and ARRAY for several clients.
* Consulting and problem resolution by auditing business practices, data conversions, training on POS, purchasing, pricing strategies, inventory control & management, WMS w/bar-coding scanners, accounting, and cost controls. System administration included: AIX, TCP/IP, Networks/Security.
* Supported over 30 Electrical & Plumbing Distributors by refining processes in Sales, Purchasing and Accounting. CEO references supplied upon request.
* Implemented a full scale ERP solution known as Eclipse/Solar for an Electrical Distributor with no known knowledge of the software package. Managed all timelines, budgets and training schedules along with self training of the software and associated tools.
* Ongoing Training of new employees, development of Standard Operating Procedures custom to the client’s business requirements.
* Work with Client’s to decrease costs and increase the bottom line. Increases from 2 points to as high as 6 points.
INTUIT / ECLIPSE, Boulder, CO 2005 – 2007
Senior Professional Services Consultant / Project Manager / Implementation Specialist
Project Manager – Senior Consultant for implementations of industry-specific ERP software systems and solutions at customer sites. Served as Project Manager on large and enterprise level projects; complex, multi-dimensional project plans for implementations.
* Applied extensive/comprehensive knowledge of the industry- specific market segments, company, products, services, associated business rules, standard operating procedures and industry best practices while servicing as a Project Manager to the customer.
* Developed project plans and managed the implementation according to delivery dates specified
* Delivered high quality system training to include courses and consulting for advanced system functionality and business analysis capability. Solely responsible for SOP design, training and Go Live. Ongoing support to resolve process flow through analysis and auditing.
* Conducted business process assessments and produced gap analysis reports that spanned all functional areas of the system software.
* Served as a customer advocate while simultaneously representing the company to effectively address, mediate and escalate issues that were impacting the customer’s system implementation. Assessed customer needs and suggested/promoted/sold alternative or additional products or services.
* Significant travel to customer sites was a requirement of this position.
* Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and system.
* Additional software to include all Microsoft products, and data mining tools Data Junction.
TRADE POWER, Blue Bell, PA 1992 – 2005
Consultant / Project Management
Project Manager responsible for the coordination and implementation of ERP Distribution Software. Training on all aspects of the software which included point of sale, purchasing, shipping/receiving, accounting; and inventory management.
* Traveled to client sites, assessed customer needs, set schedules, trained personnel including system administrators.
* Converted Data and tested integrity, completed daily/weekly audit reports which were reviewed with upper management on a weekly basis.
* Consulted with clients all over the US and Canada who were using the distribution software to assess weak areas and focus on the advanced features of the software to improve business practices, productivity and profitability.
* Consulting and problem resolution by auditing business practices, data conversions, training on POS, purchasing, pricing strategies, inventory control & management, WMS w/bar-coding scanners, accounting, and cost controls.
* Consulted with numerous clients regarding projects which included: Pricing projects to increase the bottom line, Inventory control and auditing to help reduce costs. Audit and change of accounting processes to increase productivity and reduce overall A/R and collections.
* System administration included: AIX, DB2, TCP/IP, Networks/Security, and Windows 2000/2003 server.
* Supported numerous Electrical, Plumbing or HVAC Distributors by refining processes in Sales, Purchasing and Accounting.
* Managed all timelines, budgets and training schedules along with self training of the software and associated tools.
San Jose Community College – San Jose, California
Stanford University – Palo Alto, California
University of California – Berkeley – Berkeley, California
Inventory Management / Inventory Control Principals / Procurement