I am currently conducting searches for several key positions for one of my main clients.
Lead Chemical Process Engineer
* BS minimum in Chemical Engineering
* Experience working with Biofuels, Food processing a HUGE plus
* Extensive experience
* High Level Project Management Experience
This is someone who can come in and run their department. Position is in the Midwest.
Sustainable Design Engineer
* BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Energy, Electrical, Architectural, etc)
* STRONG interest in sustainable design, energy
* Minimum 1 year experience in sustainable design
* Preferred previous MEP experience in HVAC design
* Experience with at least one of the following software: TRNSYS, DOE-2, TRACE, EnergyPlus
Very hot position with prominent company in the industry. Position is in the Midwest.
Lead Electrical Engineer
* BS Electrical or Architectural Engineering
* 10+ years in electrical design in a consulting engineering environment
* PE preferred
This is someone who can come in and basically start up a new electrical engineering department in an office that is mainly Mechanical at the moment. Position is in Chicago.
I have a considerable amount of other positions available - feel free to contact me about any candidates you may have that would be good for the positions above. I am willing to set up a split fee agreement (provided that you provide me with quality candidates that are not found on the job boards).