In Chicago, I have several legal opportunities available.
Intellectual Property Legal Secretary
I work with several law firms in the Loop who are searching for basically the same type of candidate. This person would:
* 2+ years recent experience as an IP legal secretary
* Have knowledge of either Patent Prosecution, IP Litigation/Trademarks, or both
* Be able to successfully pass basic Office application tests
* Have a typing WPM of a minimum 45-50 wpm (70 wpm preferred)
Tax Associate Attorney
* 5-10 years in domestic and international tax preferred
* REIT experience
This position is in Chicago at a GREAT mid-sized firm
Biotech Patent Attorney
* 2+ years as a Biotech Patent Attorney
* Advanced degree in a science preferred
In Chicago at well-known IP Boutique Law Firm
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!