We are (www.technodyne.net) looking for an account executive
TechnoDyne is a growing, privately held, IT Consulting Company located in Wayne, NJ. We are looking for an Account Executives with 5+ years of experience to join the team!
These are full time sales professional positions that will be working from home office. They are expected to spend the majority of their time in the field selling in front of the customer. Required to visit our corporate office in Wayne as and when required. Should market our company and IT services to new clients in order to generate new business for TechnoDyne. This individual will also be responsible for servicing a specific set of client accounts, building business relationships and generating new business with new clients, and meeting annual revenue goals.
More specifically, we are looking for leadership as this person will anchor the public sector team so they need to be buttoned up in terms of how they present themselves. Therefore, something as simple as how they present their resume can be an indicator. That is, can they capture their accomplishments in a crisp, concise, and impactful manner? Are they introspective? Do they have superior communication / interpersonal skills? Do they know when to speak and when to listen? These are all qualities that become important when taken with the match to the profile.
• Minimum 5 – 7 Years of Classic Sales Experience
• Track Record of Consistently Obtaining Strong Sales Results
• Continuity in Professional Experience
• IT Services Experience
• BA/BS Degree minimum
• Excellent positive Attitude / Desire / Work Ethic
• Intelligent / Focused / Organized
• Base Salary in the range of $100K + Commission Plan (1st Year Total Comp can be expected in the range of $200,000+
• Full Benefits and the benefits package include medical/dental, FSA, 401 (k), 401K matching, Short & Long term disability.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Bring new accounts, identify clients’ requirements, and articulate/provide quality solutions to clients’ needs.
• Obtain the necessary skill sets and requirements for job orders
• Coordinate with the Recruiting Manager on qualifying suitable candidates
• Market qualified candidates to the client
• Articulate the value and benefits of our services and address clients’ questions and concerns
Pl send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org