Job Title: Account Manager
Location: New York City/ North Jersey
Industry: Construction power generation equipment
Job Type: full time
Description: Our client is a well known construction equipment rental company, and is one of the driving forces behind one of America’s fastest growing industries.
They lead by example, with an aggressive growth plan and a company culture that thrives on challenge.
Our client is looking for a talented Account Manager.
Responsibilities: The basic responsibility of the Account Manager:
• Responsible for promoting the company at a high level.
• Generate new business and service existing business for the assigned branch and sales territory or specific line of equipment.
• Proactively increases revenue for the branch through quality customer services which includes cold calling, prospecting, closing, post sales support, project management and building long-term customer relationships.
We seek people who are passionately sales driven; mechanically inclined; willing to work long unscheduled hours; physically capable and willing to perform manual tasks; possess the attitudes to “do what it takes to make it happen”; willing to work in the “trenches” with co-workers; and have an understanding of the rental business as it pertains to rental products and services.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum to five years experience with outside sales in the construction/rental equipment industry. Power Generation and Temperature Control and Oil & Gas Refineries are all big pluses.
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Self motivating, reliable and goal oriented.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
Compensation: 60-70k base plus commission