Our client sells, installs, and rebuilds, high quality boiler systems to a cross section of industrial, commercial, and municipal clientele is sizes up to power plant types. We are searching for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing multiple work crews that for involved in a wide variety of boiler installations, servicing, and rebuilds.
Interface with the customer base to understand the customer’s environment, needs, and scheduling constraints.
Design and manage project plans to achieve all levels of boiler installation and maintenance, etc.
Supervise, train, & mentor the members of work crews to maximize their effectiveness.
Insure overall quality of boiler project work from inception to turnover.
• Significant hands-on experience with industrial and commercial boiler installation and maintenance.
• Excellent technical understanding of boiler installation, operations, and maintenance.
• Excellent technical and communications skills; the ability to quickly understand a wide variety of customer needs and how to present your solutions in a clear, accurate, feature/benefit manner.
• The ability to organize and manage work crews responsible for projects throughout an assigned territory.
• The ability to work semi-independently; to organize your time and manage a geographic territory in order to maximize your effectiveness.
• A Bachelors Degree in an appropriate discipline is highly desirable, successful commensurate experience will be considered.
• A good working knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, order processing systems, and contact management systems.
This is an opportunity to a very well established company that has earned an excellent reputation for superior products and service.
We are searching for a professional who is eager to take a big step upwards in their career.
You will receive a highly competitive salary & bonus, company vehicle and full benefit package.
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!