Designation / Position: Sr Manger/AVP-Business Finance
• Preparation of Budgets & Forecasts in Consultation with the Business Heads.
• Preparation of Monthly MIS including Financial, Variance Analysis with Budgets etc.
• Facilitate in the process of identifying a strategic investor
• Preparation of model for granting options and managing the implementation of the ESOP plan
• Preparation of Business models for existing and new TPP initiatives with emphasis on sensitivity analysis.
• Pricing and Costing for various TPP initiatives sensitivity analysis on key parameters
• Preparation of Indian GAAP and US GAAP Financial Statements for auditors and finalization of the Audit.
• Liaison with Banks and Financials Institutions for funds requirement
Back Office Operations:
• Compilation of key data and information relating to the TPP Division
• Follow-up and co-ordinate submission of various documents (proposals, clarifications, pre-bid queries, purchase orders etc.,) including RFP submissions on time.
Functional Area: Banking/Finance/Insurance
• 5+ years of varied industry experience
• With consistent track record of handling all the function in a large corporate
• Experience in multinational enterprise (2-4 years),consulting and Accounting Firms
• Familiarity with banking norms for hedging against currency fluctuation.
• Up to date knowledge of current financial & accounting filed and computer applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with Top Management
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Key Skills: Budgets & Forecasts, Business Models, GAAP, ESOP
Job Location(s): Chennai
Work Experience: Max: 10 Min: 7
UG or PG Qualification: MBA (Finance), CA /ACA / AICWA/MBA -Finance/ from reputed institute.
Please send your resume to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org