Designation / Position : Business Development Manager (Account Mgmt)
Work Experience : 5+ years
Job Location : Mumbai
Key Skills : BFSI and Business development Manager, Account Manager
Industry : IT/Software
• Liaison between project team and customer for additional business operation from existing accounts.
• Maintain relationships with Key contacts in customer organizations for further account growth and new opportunities
• Primarily responsible for understanding clients’ business requirements and translate into functional specifications for the software development team
• Product presentation
• Proposal/technical specification preparation
• Actively participate in pre-sales, marketing and business development activities
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Management of the existing customers
• To handle initial level presentation of the products/ solutions to prospective customers in the region
• Should be able to handle invoicing/ collections with the customers
• Identify and align with partners (S.I. / hardware vendor) locally for positioning FSS solutions across various banks in the region.
• Accountability of the sales figures of all the accounts in the region
• Needs to establish and maintain good working relationship with the senior executives of the customers.
• Needs to co-ordinate with various business and support teams based at Western regions
for business and operational related issues.
• Would be responsible for receivables management as per the company’s policy.
• Should be able to gather competitive information from the market.
Please send your profile to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org