While technology and business go hand in hand and will continue to develop together in co-existence, it is only natural that business strategies also take a turn to greater and newer ways as a means to continue to improve. So when there is a software made available to ease the process and advance to greater heights, we make sure to put it to good use.
For most of you who are not aware of what an Applicant Tracking System for business is, it is a candidate management system specifically designed to help a company on the recruitment of new employees as it aims to aid in making the hiring process more efficient.
The Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) is somewhat similar to CRM – customer relationship management system, in a way it is almost related to help desk services. It is also identified as a talent acquisition and management products (TAMP). Its service can vary based on your specifications and needs of your business.
In terms of the hiring or recruitment process for industries and corporation to acquire potential candidates, here are some of the benefits of having an Applicant Tracking Software.
- ATS can keep you out from trouble since it keeps track of all the recruitment reports and activities that are required of you. This will make sure that your report is updated and on track of all the candidates’ activity log.
- ATS helps you keep out from trouble with compliance concerns since ATS system protects your company from government inspection and lawsuits as it assists you with meeting diversity objectives and as the automated recruitment process can make them fairly compliant.
- ATS features eases the recruitment process making your job as a hiring manager with fewer complications since its features has an automated processing. It can easily identify any of the qualified applicants which also reduces your time to go through all the resumes submitted.
- ATS reduces the costs. The hiring process would no longer be costly and time consuming. It can minimize the hours allotted for the processing due to its automated e-recruiting features.
- ATS improves the quality of hire. With its system more than capable of helping you with the selection process, it makes sure to aid you in recognizing the ideal candidate for the job position as well as filtering those applicants and give you the top best and most qualified.
- With ATS, applicants can also get benefit since it makes easier for interested applicants to submit their resumes. If you are seeking for a job, and the ATS sees that you are a good fit for the position, it will let your application through without you having to wait for a long period of processing. It will be direct and the applicant can also track the process.
These are six of the advantages that you can get from having an applicant tracking software in addition to your recruitment process. You can enhance candidate experience using application tracking system. You may find it very useful for your business’ HR department.