HR Marketing process step 6- Campaign effectiveness check
Once the campaign is in the media it is important to check the effectiveness of the media.
Ineffective media is waste of time and money so in order to avoid this proper effective check should be done.
Here are some ways to do the effectiveness check
Web 2.0 Online media:
• ATS- applicant tracking system
• SEO check through running various searches like Boolean
• Google analytics
• Creating and maintaining statistics of number of applicants and conversions from various online media
• Online Surveys
• Online feedback forms for career webpage
• Effectiveness of social media campaigns through Facebook and Twitter can be measured by the number of followers your page has
• Creating and maintaining the statistics of total number of the conversion rates through specific media
• Surveys to identify the effectiveness of the print media
• Collecting feedbacks on the company presentation
If the present strategy is found ineffective then you should revise the campaign strategy and follow the process until you reach your HR marketing goals.
By this we end the HR marketing process and I would like to say that if HR marketing process is carefully followed an organization can attract and retain best human resources which in turn will make them a good employer brand.
Check out my presentation on HR marketing for more information @ http://www.scribd.com/doc/33610375