Traits you can learn from Star Trek that can help you become a better recruiter and “Live Long and Prosper”:
- James T. Kirk – Go with your gut. Use your experiences and gut feelings.
- Spock – Make the Logical Decision. Most of the time the logical decision is the right decision.
- Dr. McCoy (Bones) – I’m a Recruiter not a miracle worker.
- Montgomery Scott (Scotty) – Know how the Recruiting engine works and how all of its components run together.
- Nyota Uhura – Speak many languages. Not all positions/industries are the same.
- The Enterprise – It is the main structure behind us. Use and take advantage of all of your available resources.
Can you think of any others?