Learning is one of the best things anyone can do to stay up to date with the latest happenings in the market. If you want to stay in this competitive market, you should be aware of what is happening around you.
The best way to be at the top is “Learning.” In this post, I’m going to share some blogging websites for recruiters where they will get blogs, recruitment events, news, humorous blogs, etc. from which recruiters can acquire enough knowledge to stay up-to-date. Bookmark these websites to get the latest posts.
- Fistfuloftalent: Fistful of Talent is a perfect website for all the recruiters to read funny blogs written by top HR professionals, recruiters, HR Managers, and consultants. You will get the best opinions from top recruiting professionals, and this is the best place to go and learn.
- RecruitingBlogs: Have you gone through this website? If no, don’t delay more because this is the best place to get your daily dose about recruitment. You will get the latest updates about the recruitment industry. RecruitingBlogs is the perfect website to check out if you want to feature your blogs as they post blogs on a daily basis from the industry recruitment professionals.
- Social Hire: As the name itself clearly states, this website mainly focuses on social recruiting. Once you go to this website, you’ll get blogs related to recruitment, small business, and candidates. You will get different ideas from blogs to hire the best candidates through social media recruiting. If you are thinking of engaging the candidates through social media, I think this is one of the best platforms to get the best ideas to hire the best talent.
- Undercover Recruiter: Undercover recruiter covers all kind of talent acquisition blogs. You will get a different set of blogs and recent topics. They have categorized their blogs into three sections: Employer, Recruiting, Candidate. In the Employer section, you will get blogs related to employer branding, and they focus on hiring and retaining the best talent. In the Recruiting section, you will get some tricks and tips associated blogs for recruiters that will help them in recruitment. In the Candidate section, you will get content related to candidate experience. You should go on this website to get the perfect blogs pertaining to recruitment.
- RecruitmentBuzz: RecruitmentBuzz covers all the latest recruitment news of UK market. If you are looking to get all the latest updates about what is happening in the UK recruitment industry, this is the best platform to get your daily dose. Rather than news, you will also get blogs related to recruitment industry that will help you to grow your knowledge.
- Recruiter.com: Want a single platform where you can get content related to recruitment, news, recruiters training program and recruiters directory then this what you are looking for. A single platform where you will get advice on different topics. You will get some actionable tips to do recruitment in a better way.
- HR Bartender: HR Bartender is a perfect place where you will get awesome stuff about recruitment. Sharlyn Lauby is leading this blogging site where you will get topics related to the workplace, employee engagement and career advice. She chooses this platform because she worked as an HR professional and her colleagues want to act like their HR Bartender, and she started HR Bartender. You will get some learning stuff on this website. So what you are waiting to bookmark this website and get their stuff daily?
- ERE: If you are into HR, Recruitment industry then you have visited this website for sure. If you have never visited this website, then don’t delay more, click on the search bar and go on ere.net. This is one of the oldest places for recruiters. You will get the latest news and insights about the recruitment industry. If you want to learn new things about recruitment, then this is something you can search. You will get training, webinars, and conference. Check out this website now to read related content to the recruitment.
- SHRM: SHRM is the largest HR professional society. You will get many topics and learning material on this site. There is some specific category you will get such as HR Today (News, Public policy, Trends & Forecasting), Resources & Tools(HR Topics, Business Solutions, Legal & Compliance & Tools & Samples), Learning & Career, Events. If you want to be up-to-date with latest happenings then you should go for SHRM.
- RecruiterLife: RecruiterLife is a fantastic platform where you will get fun-filled content. You will get webinar, podcasts, funny, recruiters journey & inspirational blogs. You should not miss this website if you want to add some fun into your recruitment and want to learn. You will get some links that will lead you to webinars and podcast. This platform is specifically for recruiters to get connected. Check out this website if you want to add some fun into your boring life.
- Recruiter Magazine: Recruiter Magazine is mainly for UK recruitment market. This is basically an online recruiter magazine where you will get the latest industry news. This is the best online platform to get information for recruiters.
These are the top sites for recruiters to get enough knowledge to be on the top of their industry and win the talent war. Don’t forget to bookmark these websites and get your daily dose. Learn, connect and share your knowledge.