Thank you for the invite! I've always been intrigued by Healthcare recruiting - can you share the best way for someone like myself (IT Recruiter) to go about researching and entering the world of Healthcare recruiting?
If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate.
Thanks for your help!
Skills: Quality Engineering methodologies, LoadRunner, QTP
Location: Boston, MA
Tax term: FULLTIME
Pay rate: DOE
Position ID: MAQE08
Currently we have multiple positions for Quality Engineer for our direct client in Boston, MA. This is a Long term position in Boston. As a quality engineer on in Business Applications, your primary focus will be running performance projects. You will focus on the needs analysis, measurement, tracking, reporting, and implementing of quality assurance measures on a complement of projects and applications, both new and existing.
[ CLIENT IS OPEN FOR H1 TRANSFERS ALSO BUT WE NEED LOCAL BOSTON CANDIDATES ONLY]
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of Quality Engineering
• Performance/GUI testing experience including use of third party tools (Empirix eTest / eLoad / LoadRunner / QTP)
• Proficiency in Quality Engineering methodologies
• Programming experience in multiple languages (Java, Perl, C/C++) a plus
• Experience with business application including commercial CRM/Siebel systems a plus
To apply, please forward your resume as a word document along with the following information at email@example.com:
2. Contact Information
3. Expected salary
4. Relocation Feasibility (if required)
5. Work Authorization
Rob - thanks for the connection. Should you or your colleagues be interested in learning more about becoming a faculty member, check out my info here, http://www.recruitingblogs.com/group/facultymembers.