If a LinkedIn member wishes not to have a public profile, LinkedIn promptly removes the info from the Web. However, did you know that what you see marked as private profiles in search results has nothing to do with personal privacy settings? The majority of LinkedIn profiles are public and can be viewed – without upgrading your account. Come to my webinar to get an in-depth look at searching and viewing LinkedIn profiles and contacting prospects on LinkedIn.
Link to register: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/639581618
Space is limited.
* Exploring Private Profiles
* Getting Info on Out-of-Network Profiles
* How to Find More than 100 Members in a Search
* Which Profile Info Can and Cannot Be Found
- LinkedIn Search
- Web Search
* Advanced People Search Dialog Tips
* Selecting Target Lists of Connections
* Email Addresses for LinkedIn Members
* Cross-referencing Using LinkedIn
* Discovering LinkedIn Profiles on Blogs and Twitter
* Custom Search Engines for LinkedIn
As the results of the webinar you will get to the next level in your ability to quickly and easily find the right people on LinkedIn, and make the right choices about upgrading your account. The webinar will be of practical use for recruiters, sourcers, sales, marketing people, and anybody else who would like to find business prospects on LinkedIn. Lecture, demonstration, and Q&A will be included in the presentation. You need to have at least some basic search skills for LinkedIn and for Google to benefit.
Date/time: Tuesday, June 8th, 9 am PDT/noon EDT
Length: 90 min
As always, my webinars come with one month of Q&A over email.