Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you automate sourcing?

Hi everyone, Does anyone know if it is possible to automate the sourcing process? I have been reading a lot about artificial intelligence a…

Started by Dalton Barfield

0 Mar 6, 2017

What is the difference between executive search and recruitment?

Hi everybody, How do you think: What is the difference between "Executive search" and "Recruitment"?  I have an interesting article with cl…

Started by Venari Consulting Services

0 Mar 6, 2017

Canadian Immigration

Are you looking for a quick immigration services for Canadian migration? if yes, Amea providing the best option for you to avail visa immig…

Started by ameagroup

0 Mar 2, 2017

Health insurance group for sole recruiters to join??

Hi. Does anyone know of an organization or group that exists where a sole recruiter can benefit from group rates on health insurance. I've…

Started by Roni Zapin

6 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jim Fell

Coursework learned in Tech School, but not yet used on job.

I hope that some of you would be willing to give me some feedback. While going to a tech school I was exposed to things like, Windows Serve…

Started by seanclipsham@gmail.com

0 Feb 23, 2017

How Will You Use WorkTipper Job Search Engine?

We live in a modern world, so we should work for modern and dedicated companies who want to change the world. I created WorkTipper to achie…

Started by Backlinkfy

0 Feb 9, 2017

Pimp My JD

I don't think JDs are dead (sorry, Zappos) or even ineffective or obsolete. They're just written like crap.  So I figured we could help. I'…

Started by Matt Charney

3 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by ISL Recruitment

On Spam and Diamonds

I just read an interesting article about how recruiters need to stop sending "spam", because it lowers the value of the whole profession.  …

Started by Nicholas Meyler

1 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Niche Recruiting Firm of the Year 2016

My company received the "Niche Recruiting Firm of the Year 2016) from AI Magazine.  I guess that this is a good thing, hopefully. If there…

Started by Nicholas Meyler

0 Dec 20, 2016

Hiring in Huntsville, AL Will consider Virtual for the right Recruiter

We are hiring Senior Tech Recruiters for our growing company. We have both Contract Labor and Direct Hire opportunities. Please email or ca…

Started by SeSee Munson

0 Dec 20, 2016

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service