Recruiting Tools and Software (378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all Tech Recruiters

I are introducing the world’s fastest growing tech community; (SmartTechPeople.com) for all your networking and recruitment needs. We woul…

Started by Simone Yard

0 Aug 31, 2008

Web-Based Employer/Candidate Database & Profiling System for Sale

My former company developed a unique candidate database/profiling system to meet the needs of our growing executive search/staffing firm. T…

Started by Thad Greer

0 Aug 20, 2008

Implementing smart technology for recruiters. What should we do?

Im currently looking after 22 recruitment franchisees in the mid-senior market place, all fully trained in search (headhunting) methodology…

Started by Gavin Chase

10 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

What Are The Most Unique Web 2.0 Tools You Use To Recruit?

It wasn't that long ago that texting was considered new and exciting as a recruiting tool. The explosion of social media tools, all free, i…

Started by Jim Durbin

0 Aug 6, 2008

Can anyone help? (Multiple full time/perm opportunities available.)

Can anyone help? (Multiple full time/perm opportunities available.) Hey! I am working on behalf of a large corporation to help them fill M…

Started by Kristin Leigh Guldin

1 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Subir Banerjee

Best Database for Company Technology Info?

Anyone know of any databases out there that includes info about systems and software utilized by each company? Anyone experienced with Har…

Started by Cora Player

0 Jul 30, 2008

The Ladders

Good morning everyone. Just wondering if any of you have had success using "The Ladders" for recruiting $100K+ talent? I'd love to hear if…

Started by Philise Conein

11 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

Does anyone use this...

http://tinyurl.com/joboards go over to the site and let me know if it is even worth my time. I am not interested in helping bring down the…

Started by James, CPC

0 Jul 28, 2008

ComputerJobs.com is offering unlimited National Database Access for $240 per/month!

Just got off the phone with my friend Lisa at ComputerJobs.com they are running a special on their National Resume Database @$240 per/month…

Started by Paul Lovallo

0 Jul 28, 2008

Have any Tech positions?

Hey All I would like to invite you all to post you Tech Job on our new Tech Community/ Career Site SmartTechPeople.com As our community co…

Started by Simone Yard

0 Jul 25, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service