RecruitingBlogs.com Network Help (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 Positions needed to be filled

Hi, I have 2 opportunities in Maryland. 1) Director of Compensation $140K base but position will be promoted in 6 months. Person must have…

Started by Cherie Beatty

0 Jun 20, 2008

Some RecruitingBlogs.com stuff

I wanted to share with you some numbers for RecruitingBlogs.com in the last 30 days: 42,133 Visits 21,236 Unique Visitors 263,992 Pagev…

Started by Slouch

0 Jun 18, 2008

SQL Server DBA NEEDED: Full-Time

Phone interview, followed by in-person (no relocation expense, or interview expenses, no exception) Position Title: SQL Server Data Base A…

Started by Priya

0 Jun 13, 2008

drag and drop items on your home page

Bonus Track Exclusive Sponsor Download a free white paper to learn how real-time Outlook email integration with your recruiting software…

Started by Slouch

0 Jun 11, 2008

Medical Doctor Quandary

A Medical Doctor, degreed from med school and with one year experience completed in residency program, is looking for employment. He will a…

Started by Bill Wigginton

0 May 12, 2008

Any Teacher Recruiters here?

Hello, We have a high school math teacher relocating to the Bay Area, CA looking for a job. Let me know if you work in this space. Thanks…

Started by Lisa Zee

0 May 9, 2008

Recruiting Metrics

Does anyone know where I might find financial services industry or general benchmarking for ratio of number of interviews to number of hire…

Started by Rob Roehrborn

0 May 7, 2008

New Events Section On RecruitingBlogs.com

RecruitingBlogs.com now has a place to add events. There is a tab at the top of the page and I have it on the left on the front page. Use…

Started by Slouch

0 Apr 11, 2008

Link to my LinkedIn Profile on MY PAGE? How?

Hi - can anyone tell me how I can get that LinkedIn button image on My Page with a link to my profile on LinkedIn?

Started by James Henderson

0 Apr 10, 2008

Minor Functionality Enhancements on RecruitingBlogs.com

There was some new functionality added to RecruitingBlogs.com lat night as a result of changes made to the Ning network. ( Ning is the the…

Started by Slouch

1 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Jamie Shimek

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service