Amy Ala Miller's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"As a corp recruiter my world is a little different but I was surprised to have 10 in…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Jan 6, 2012 to Question of the day: Who has a deal on the boards already for 2012?

12 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Mack

"Ha I'm not the only one doing #4?? :)"

Amy Ala Miller replied Jan 3, 2012 to Lot's of Info on Twitter

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"it is better to speak with the person who will get your candidates in front of the d…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 21, 2011 to Is it better to speak with HR or the CTO or CIO or hiring managers of IT companies to get job orders from them?

4 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by pam claughton

"a rolodex. Remember the one on the wheel, you could either fill out the little card…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 21, 2011 to Question of the day: What recruiting tool are you no longer using that you once deemed irreplaceable?

10 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Jerry Albright

"I've been getting this one a lot lately - "I'm the most qualified candidate". Really…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 20, 2011 to Question of the Day: What word or phrase do your candidates use that drive you crazy?

40 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Dahlby

"Thanks Sandra. :) I learned the hard way that being "me" doesn't always mean everybo…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 15, 2011 to CAVEAT EMPTOR

27 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"@ Bill that's awesome :) I don't know how creative it is... but just last week I mar…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 15, 2011 to Question of the day is: What is the most creative thing you have done to get a sendout?

5 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"Well said Sandra! I always felt what made me a good recruiter and made me stand out…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 15, 2011 to CAVEAT EMPTOR

27 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Other than LinkedIn? Zero. But LinkedIn has worked out pretty well for me over the y…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 12, 2011 to Question of the day: How many placements did you make this year directly through the efforts of social media?

20 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Stuart Musson

"let's start with politicians. :)"

Amy Ala Miller replied Dec 9, 2011 to How do you handle a client who grills the candidate about how they were found?

32 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service