Jennifer LaVigne's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Allison! I appreciate your input and the time you put in replying to this…"

Jennifer LaVigne replied Feb 11, 2009 to Cold Calling and your best pick up Line

40 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ruthie Appleby

"Thanks Pam- Appreciate your input and for taking the time:) Have a good day:)"

Jennifer LaVigne replied Feb 11, 2009 to Cold Calling and your best pick up Line

40 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ruthie Appleby

"Thank you Maureen! I apprecaite it- will make sure to check it out:)"

40 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ruthie Appleby

"Wonderful! Thanks Jerry- this is a really good informtion:) I will definitely put th…"

40 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ruthie Appleby

"I wish you good luck and I know that this too shall pass...Ms. Maureen gave pretty g…"

Jennifer LaVigne replied Feb 9, 2009 to 6 months and no placments..no nothing...what's going on?

46 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Brandon Gottlieb

"There is also Cbiz and Zoniac. Good luck!"

Jennifer LaVigne replied Jan 16, 2009 to Applicant tracking systems

9 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Steve

"I do like this tip and will make sure to follow it from now on:) Thanks! "

Jennifer LaVigne replied Jan 16, 2009 to Recruiting Tips

53 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"I checked this company..hope this helps :) Check the website of this company because…"

Jennifer LaVigne replied Jan 15, 2009 to Pros & Cons of Employment Reference Checking Services

2 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Daniel Bayless

"Thanks Jason- Yes they actually did discuss a pretty good commission scheme that com…"

Jennifer LaVigne replied Jan 15, 2009 to Career Move- How you decide if the salary offered is lower than what you are currently getting....

9 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer LaVigne

"Thanks Jerry! and to all of you guys:) I truly appreciate it- sometimes you just nee…"

Jennifer LaVigne replied Jan 15, 2009 to Career Move- How you decide if the salary offered is lower than what you are currently getting....

9 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer LaVigne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service