Linda Ferrante's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"I just had a situation last week like this!  The interview process with our client h…"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 2, 2014 to 5 Salary Negotiation Mistakes To Avoid

1 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"First and foremost, I would take a look at WHY you want to become a recruiter.  Recr…"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 2, 2014 to The Way of the Seasoned Vet....

6 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Chris S.

"Of course!  There are 'gentleman's agreements' all over the place in the recruiting…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 30, 2014 to Are companies conspiring to keep recruiters from doing their thing?

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"I receive the 'email' portion hours, sometimes days later than the LI message!  I do…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 30, 2014 to recent LI messages (replies) not coming through email

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Great article on the ACA.  Like them, we've listened to a ton of webinars, attended…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 30, 2014 to Staffing companies find unique challenges in ACA

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Good for you for moving forward with this.  Some people will try to get away with an…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 23, 2014 to Client is a Thief?

9 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Coreen Darnall

"I would assume this would have come out somewhere in the process.  Talking with the…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 22, 2014 to Help on Disputing a Fee.

9 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Then they are not the right person for the position....or you are not communicating…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 22, 2014 to Salaried vs. Base + Commission discussion

1 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Each organization is different, as is their culture, but I would caution that your i…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 22, 2014 to How many is too many to have involved with interview process?

3 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"While these make for great stories, I seriously have to question the phone interview…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 22, 2014 to Do you ever grow tired of these? Employers Share Most Memorable Interview Blunders

1 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service