Gino Conti's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Sandra - you're right, nobody ever specifically mentioned swearing, name-calling or…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 29, 2009 to I get that the phone is heavy right now...so what.

32 May 4, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"You're right Steve, I don't like being yelled at, but it isn't because I don't have…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 29, 2009 to I get that the phone is heavy right now...so what.

32 May 4, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Hi Jennifer - The only thing I can say with 100% certainty about motivating people…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 28, 2009 to I get that the phone is heavy right now...so what.

32 May 4, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Interesting stats and a timely posting. I've spent a good portion of the last month…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 27, 2009 to Job loss among college educated last two years: Not looking too good for Blacks

1 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

"You're absolutely right, Pam. I am currently in the midst of that predicament myself…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 16, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Why don't recruiters get it?

17 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"There really is no clear-cut way to draw the line of when to just say 'no,' when to…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 16, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Why don't recruiters get it?

17 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Definitely some good reading, and I think worth pointing out that the link in Steve'…"

17 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

""predictable, routine, and cheap." Boy, that would sure be a change of pace, especia…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 9, 2009 to Third Party Thursday: Test Drive Anyone?

6 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

"Without getting too deep into the debate I think smart recruiters will trump smart s…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 9, 2009 to Third Party Thursday: Test Drive Anyone?

6 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

"Hey Jerry - As disappointing as it is I think there are a decent number of recruite…"

Gino Conti replied Apr 7, 2009 to A note from my client

3 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service