Valentino Martinez's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (361) Replies Latest Activity

"Found a valid appraisal of the Olympics Security Debacle for Talent Acquisition...…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 29, 2012 to RECRUITMENT NIGHTMARE - G4S UNDER ESTIMATES THE OLYMPIC SECURITY RECRUITMENT CHALLENGE AND WILL PAY A HIGH PRICE

1 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Abby Wambach of USA battles with Nataly Arias of Columbia during the Women's Footba…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 29, 2012 to OT - The Olympic Torch Is Lit - The 2012 London Olympic Games are Underway - You're Invited to Participate

8 Aug 4, 2012

"MY INITIAL EXPOSURE TO THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS: Interestingly, my first exposure to…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 29, 2012 to OT - The Olympic Torch Is Lit - The 2012 London Olympic Games are Underway - You're Invited to Participate

8 Aug 4, 2012

"PERSPECTIVE:   THE OLYMPIC MOTTOA friend of Baron Pierre de Coubertin, Father Henri…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 28, 2012 to OT - The Olympic Torch Is Lit - The 2012 London Olympic Games are Underway - You're Invited to Participate

8 Aug 4, 2012

"Roger Federer & Serena Williams win Olympic openers   Roger Federer and Seren…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 28, 2012 to OT - The Olympic Torch Is Lit - The 2012 London Olympic Games are Underway - You're Invited to Participate

8 Aug 4, 2012

"Paul, Challenging an unfounded bad reference is warranted, particularly in a case li…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 26, 2012 to What do you do about an unfounded bad reference

12 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Paul S. Gumbinner

""While she never enjoyed being a celebrity, she recognized that it gave her the oppo…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 24, 2012 to OT - Sally Ride, First US Woman in Space, Dies at 61

1 Jul 24, 2012

"Jacqueline "Jackie" Joyner-Kersee (born March 3, 1962) is a retired American athlete…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 19, 2012 to OT - Road to the 2012 London Olympic Games

13 Jul 19, 2012

"I agree, Elise-- Some hiring managers feel "less is more".  "Too good" a candidate m…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 17, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the silliest excuse a hiring manger gave you for not moving forward with a candidate?

9 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

"After my evaluation and recommendation, and the hiring manager's interview of my can…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jul 17, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the silliest excuse a hiring manger gave you for not moving forward with a candidate?

9 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service