Valentino Martinez's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (361) Replies Latest Activity

"His discus release...going way right."

Valentino Martinez replied Jun 25, 2012 to OT - Road to the 2012 London Olympic Games

13 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"My discus release...going way right."

Valentino Martinez replied Jun 25, 2012 to OT - Road to the 2012 London Olympic Games

13 Jul 19, 2012

"AP Photo / Matt Slocum Kurt Roberts throws during the men’s shot put competition at…"

13 Jul 19, 2012

"What is a Perfect Game in MLB Baseball? A perfect game is defined by Major League Ba…"

Valentino Martinez replied Jun 14, 2012 to OT MLB - PERFECT GAME! - The Perfect Combination of Individual and Team Effort

1 Jun 14, 2012

"A proud salute to America’s war dead. They paid the ultimate price for their countr…"

Valentino Martinez replied May 26, 2012 to Memorial Day - In Rememberance of America's War Dead - Quirino Chavez - My Uncle - Killed in Action - Venafro, Italy - November 9, 1943 & My Father Died of Complications...

7 May 25, 2014

"How this relates to the profession of recruitment is that droughts will come and go-…"

Valentino Martinez replied May 7, 2012 to OT - MLB - Albert Pujols ends home-run drought as Angels beat Blue Jays - Gets Standing "O"vation

1 May 7, 2012

"Another example of an expression leaving an impression would be "Confident"...but "S…"

Valentino Martinez replied May 5, 2012 to Deciding to Be Expressful Will Always Leave an Impression - HUMOR ME

1 May 5, 2012

"Being “fired” or “terminated” or “laid-off” or “excessed”—all can have different con…"

Valentino Martinez replied Apr 25, 2012 to Question of the day: What was the most unusual way you've heard of an individual being fired?

6 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"STRESS gets a bad rap because, well--it can kill you. And recruitment is not for eve…"

Valentino Martinez replied Apr 20, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you avoid recruiting burnout?

5 Apr 20, 2012

"LEGACY Robinson's major league debut brought an end to approximately sixty years of…"

Valentino Martinez replied Apr 15, 2012 to Posted this time last year...Major League Baseball Honors Jackie Robinson's Legacy Today - 66th Anniversary - April 15 2013

2 Apr 15, 2013

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service