Lisa Zee's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Learn how to work with recruiters and hiring managers http://guides.wsj.com/careers/…"

Lisa Zee replied May 24, 2013 to TGIF! Check out this interview from hell.

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Lisa Zee

"I think companies actually need recruiters now more than ever before.  With today's…"

Lisa Zee replied Jul 20, 2011 to People vs. Technology - Are Recruiters Facing Extinction?

42 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"Thanks for the questions. The work can be done remotely but having experience recrui…"

Lisa Zee replied Oct 31, 2008 to Recruiting Sales Reps and Sales Manager

5 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Rick Wolf

"Hi David, Thanks for the referral. We are looking for local candidates so I'll be up…"

Lisa Zee replied Oct 9, 2008 to Looking for a Recruiter Who Can also Assist HR

4 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Darlene Tietgens

"Hi Jack, What kind of people are you looking for? I worked in Semiconductor for 9 ye…"

Lisa Zee replied Sep 4, 2008 to Disscussion: source of candidates in semiconductor

2 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Slouch

"Hi Jonathan, Yes, I noticed some changes too. My group was deleted after LinkedIn re…"

Lisa Zee replied Aug 15, 2008 to Linkedin Groups...Somethings Up? Anyone in the Know?

10 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Fest

"Dear Susan, The fundamental objective in joining groups (online and off-line) in my…"

Lisa Zee replied Aug 15, 2008 to Tips to increase hits to your LinkedIn Profile

9 Aug 17, 2008

"Hi Brandt, I would be interested in a chat with you. Will be in touch soon. Lisa"

Lisa Zee replied Jun 25, 2008 to Any recruiters with experience sourcing Internet Game Developers?

11 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Bryan Starbuck

"Hi Bryan, Thanks for the info. I did check your site and find it very interesting. I…"

Lisa Zee replied Jun 25, 2008 to Any recruiters with experience sourcing Internet Game Developers?

11 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Bryan Starbuck

"Thanks RecruiterGuy. I can't seem to join the Video Game Recruiters group. Do I have…"

Lisa Zee replied Jun 11, 2008 to Any recruiters with experience sourcing Internet Game Developers?

11 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Bryan Starbuck

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service